• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

pinball come back home

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
tim.sanderson said:
REVOLUTION said:
I'll know more after this weekend. Gerry, do you have an ETA on when the pickup could be made?
Any idea yet, Brock?

Also for Gerry... is there a more solid Quebec ETA yet?

One thing to remember is the date to Harbour has nothing to do with the date the container will clear customs ... that is something Gerry has zero control over .. could be quick could take awhile I've seen both ... I think the first container was held about 5 days or so.

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
Are people able to pick up their pinball machines in Montreal, or does the entire container get shipped right away to Beauce, QC and we have to pick them up there?

tim.sanderson

Gerry figures they should be ready sometime around the 27th. Brock will let us know if he's able to get them or not. I figure I'll start looking at other shipping options around the 20th.
MSC+Aniello+15.jpg

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
REVOLUTION said:
argh! Blew out my back yesterday helping to move 4 P2K pins.. ugh.

Did you guys remove the heads before moving or loading them up? Trust me I have had my share of back problems so take good care of it Brock :(

tim.sanderson

REVOLUTION said:
argh! Blew out my back yesterday helping to move 4 P2K pins.. ugh.
I feel your pain. Literally. I have two pinched nerves at the base of my spine. They were acting up while unloading the truck, but now it's really bad after wrestling my machine into the basement yesterday. I had to use my desk chair just to help me get out bed this morning!