• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinball for Change Winter Events!!!

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Ladies and Gentlemen!

I'm pleased to announce that after raising $5102 in 2015/16 and achieving it's goal of sending 100 students in rural Ecuador for a primary education, Pinball for Change is returning to do it all over again!

We have 3 events planned for the fall.

Saturday October 22nd - 5 pm - Press Start Pinball Arcade - Keswick ON. This is Vengeance's new venue, and this is an excellent opportunity to check it out if you haven't had a chance yet. We figure we can take up to 60 players for this one - it could be epic. Head-to-Head matchplay tournament

Saturday November 19th - 5 pm - Spiro Agnew's place - Burlington ON. The Battle of Burlington was dominated by Ottawa players last year, and I guess we'll see if they can repeat! Head-to-Head matchplay tournament. This tournament is capped at 18 players, and a waiting list will be run.

Saturday December 3rd - 5 pm - my place - Scarborough ON (just on the Pickering border). To get more players in, this will be a 4-player tournament, Pinburgh style, capped at 13 matches. It will be limited to 20 players.

Each event has an entry fee of $25, 100% of which will be donated to We.org. I am in the process of setting this year's initiative, and should have that finalized within the week.

Please visit www.portunionpinball.com to register, via the Contact page.

Many thanks for all support in my family's fundraising initiatives, both past and present.

Reactions: WARLOCK

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
4 more events added for 2017!

Jan 14 at Bluffs Pinball in Scarborough
Feb 4 at DRAPL Headquarters in Pickering
March 4 at Mike's place in Newmarket
April 1 (No Fooling) at Press Start Pinball arcade in Keswick

All are from 5-9:30 pm plus playoffs. Lots of space at all 4 venues but I'd always suggest registering sooner than later!

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
January 14 at Bluffs Pinball (Scarborough)
Feb 4 at DRAPL Headquarters in Pickering
March 4 at Mike Luciani's place in Newmarket
April 1st at Press Start in Keswick

And announcing the final event of the year!!!!

April 22 in London at Arctic's place.

Now taking signups for all events. Most venues can handle a large group of players but London will be limited to 20.

Cost for all events is $25, 100% of which is donated to we.org towards our goal of building a classroom in rural Ecuador for underpriveleged kids. We are currently at 80% of our goal.

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Next Saturday, Feb 18 in Pickering, space still available!

Also starting to plan towards Pinball (Paluzza) for Change on March 4 in Newmarket. Drop me a line if you're interested in either event.