• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Pinball Machine and Vids FS

b1buwg97

Nov 14, 2012
London
I will consider Best offers also...low balls will be publically posted and ridiculed :) No trades; only cash- I need to pay my dealer :-(

This is a cleaned up/updated post from my last trade/FS one...

Williams Rollergames $1600- Plays 100% has a credit DOT on startup- only because it checks for a switch that is not in the production games, Roms in the machine are proto/engineering roms.
I will order some current roms and include/mail

Cabinet is in good shape, but does have the normal fade for this title.
PF is amazing shape has the diamond coated version (Some RG had them some did not)

Taito Upright- EMPTY But includes all new cab art I will also include Jungle hunt Bezel and Marquee $400 I'll throw in a new 60 in 1 pcb and jamma harness <----DEALIO! :)

Empty Dragon's Lair Cab $100 does NOT include scoreboard plexi does come with a control panel

Another Dragon's Lair cab this has a working UBER rare game with even more rare controls Escape from the planet of Robot Monsters monitor is dim and in need of caps, but playable) $500 I'll throw in a nice monitor

Royal Rumble $800

Marvel Vs Capcom Cart $250 includes marquee

Sega Naomi System and FULL wiring I/o board etc.. $150