• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Pinfinity Blade™ BLOWOUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that our good buddy Brock has agreed to be my first offcial distributor for Ultra-Thin mirror blades.
They will eventually be up on his pinballcustoms.com website as I continue to send him inventory, so you will now have a one stop shop for many of your pinball modding needs.
In the meantime, just send him a PM (user name: REVOLUTION).

Brock also carries a wide selection of custom shooter rods, playfield decals and other cool stuff... as well as being an official distributor of new Stern games and PDI glass.

I will still be making these blades myself but have decided to pass off the business end of things for now to allow me to focus on other stuff.
They are currently available in Chrome Mirror, Black Mirror and Gold Mirror. Profiles are available in two options: Bally/Williams WPC & Stern/DE

Thank you!
Adriano

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Re: ULTRA-THIN Mirror Blades now available @ PinballCustoms

Thanks, Adriano! I'm excited to expand into this market, it's a very cool product and our blades are the thinnest on the market!

Black and gold are $150 per set
Chrome is $120 per set

+$40 flat rate shipping in North America for up to 10 (ten) sets of blades! So buy more (ie. group buys) and SAVE.

These are the exact same blades* you know and love, and come with the same adhesive back. If you'd like the black felt strips in addition to the order it's only $5 extra.

*Out of respect to PDI and to avoid confusion, I'd like to change the name of our product to "Pinfinity Blades™".

I've taken on a staff member to handle all Pinfinity Blade orders, packing and shipping to ensure everyone gets their blades in a timely fashion while I'm off making other mods! For the time being, all orders will be shipped once a week.

Thanks again to Adriano and our PINBALL REVOLUTION memebers.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA

Until the end of this month, combine the "PBREV" code with the code "BLADES" for an additional 5% off your Pinfinity Blades purchase.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener

Any idea when willams system 11 blades will be cut? Id love some for f14

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com

Is there a thread buried somewhere with pics of a few games with the blades installed? Maybe a few guys can attach a couple to this thread to drum up business. Trying to decide if adding these to a couple of games would be a frivolous expense...

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA

If you're buying for a specific game please feel free to ask! Some colours work, some don't depending on the game. The mirrored black looks fantastic on Tron, for example. Gold on IJ, Chrome on Spidey, etc.

There are cheaper options out there, but keep in mind they're cheaper for a reason. The material used in our blades is top notch and as thin as you can get, which is key for these games. The thicker the blade, the greater the chance of scratches. These are peal and stick, so no damage will occur to your game.

The chrome is top notch, the black and gold are unbeatable by any product out there.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Spiderman with Chrome

8681310386_2e9e46628f_o.jpg

8681310718_6485ef0454_o.jpg

Theatre of Magic with Gold

7616093630_1789afe6b9_b.jpg

7616082356_dd39691b89_c.jpg

7616083542_4db69386d9_c.jpg

I also have Black in my Tron and Congo as well as Chrome in my Roadshow, Indianapolis 500 and Demolition Man.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener

spiroagnew said:
Trying to decide if adding these to a couple of games would be a frivolous expense...

Of course it would :D Buy the wow factor is exponential :shock:

I think F-14 is the perfect candidate for these. It might be the best light show there is :cool:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

I never did get around to doing any system 11 blades. It was in the plans, but the numbers don't make a lot of sense. Maybe if there were 10 committed pre-orders I would order materials and finalize the CAD files, but this would be a tall order I think.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA

Greetings, all

It is with great regret that I must bow out of the Pinfinity Blade business. The market has unfortunately been flooded with inferior products in the states, and I simply can't compete with their prices. In fact, I'd be paying significantly out of pocket to match their prices.

So with that said, I've removed all "coupon codes" from http://www.PinballCustoms.com and have marked down our Blade inventory to our rock-bottom prices. Keep in mind these ARE the thinnest and best blades on the market, bar-none. We spared no expense in sourcing the best materials for these. BUT, once they're gone, they're GONE.

I will still honour the $40 flat-rate shipping within North America. That means whether you buy 1 set or 20 sets, you're still only paying $40 to have them shipped, so BUY MORE AND SAVE!

Thanks

- Brock
PinballCustoms.com

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Just a question. If they are the thinnest do they also break the easiest? I've wanted to get these for awhile however I have a lot of balls flies in my games that hit the side walls and I open and close my playfield a lot and always seem to scrap the inside of the cab when doing so. will these shatter if a ball fly hits them?

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
quarter grabber said:
Just a question. If they are the thinnest do they also break the easiest? I've wanted to get these for awhile however I have a lot of balls flies in my games that hit the side walls and I open and close my playfield a lot and always seem to scrap the inside of the cab when doing so. will these shatter if a ball fly hits them?

Nope, these are made of steel so they're still very durable. Thinner steel means less of a chance you'll scratch them while raising your PF. That said though, I do recommend using a piece of bristol board between your PF and the blades while lifting. Better to be safe than sorry. :)

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
quarter grabber said:
If you buy more then one do you get a discount and how many do you have left?

Your discount is applied by saving on shipping. The prices listed are the lowest I can go, and shipping in Canada is typically more than $40 as it is lol

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
Pharoah007 said:
I may want a set if I can find people to go in with.

That's a great idea, actually.. splitting shipping :)

This is a prime example of why our postal service sucks ass. I can ship these to Ottawa for $45, or California for $45. It doesn't matter. In the US, they can ship these things nation-wide for $15. grrr... :FP:

Status
Not open for further replies.