• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

PLAY PINBALL @ XMAS TIME IN CANADA

Hello everybody,

I am Jürgen from Austria, my pinball collection is Indiana Jones, Demolitian Man, Road Show, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit (since 2 weeks) u can see i like widebodies and games starting with WPC 89, a few system 11 classics also nice to play in my homevillage Kirchberg am Wagram (population 2000 people) (Autria/ Lower Austria) we have around 45 pinball machines, we buy, repair play, sell ... like u ;)

My wife is from Camebridge/Ontario every X-mas we go there for at least 2 weeks and the only place i know so far to play pinball machines is "Playdium in Missisauga", so my Idea was to meet some pinball interested people near cambridge play a few games have a few beers and pinball talk.
If somebody is interested to show me his collection ... and like to challenge ... i am ready
whatever is in 1 or max 2 hours drive is ok
hope a lot of pinball fans write back (j.tragschitz@gmail.com)
best regards, and have a nice x mas time
Jürgen

RJW

Nov 16, 2012
Woolwich, ON
What ever you do, avoid the Playdium in Mississauga. I was there for my daughters birthday last weekend and they have
3 pins (Kiss, IM, XM).

The pins were in absolutely pathetic shape. I'll play any pinball machine I come across, but they are basically unplayable.

Hello again
First of all thank you for your replies :)
Is there a chance, to play the new Guardians of the Galaxy somewhere ... or a nice Jersey Jack ... Wizard of Oz or Dialed In ? Or probably a Stern Star Wars ... ?
Best regards ... in 2 weeks ... we will be there ... looking forward
Jürgen

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Ship the colour dmds to your relates place.
I am about a hour out with Elvis and Nascar.. Not in any good direction.
I may have Alien Poker by xmas.
Need some tri city league people to step up.