• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

player one amusement group?

Coitusmysterioso

Jan 13, 2017
Shelburne, Ontario

staydown

Jan 31, 2017
Niagara region
I was having trouble finding it using an iPad, apparently the cut function didn't want you to know the address either!

Sorry... but it looks like they moved to viscount...

Reactions: Rockin

Rockin

Jan 19, 2016
Caledon ON
I was having trouble finding it using an iPad, apparently the cut function didn't want you to know the address either!

Sorry... but it looks like they moved to viscount...

I knew Ronson was the old address, and had heard something about Mississauga, but know it's not Rathburn. Viscount is only about 15 minutes from my office (without traffic) so it works out well for me.

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
I think this sounds like a very positive move for everyone involved. The employees will get a fresh new storefront and the customers won't be tempted to buy anything on the Saturday or Sunday, whether it is a new game or parts to fix their old games. Everyone can just sit back and relax and enjoy the weekend.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Not being open on the weekend will certainly limit me to mail order. In which case I may as well cruise the net for my parts.
NIB prices were already higher than importing from a border state.
You still pay rent on the building for the weekend. Must not have been getting the sales coming in on saturday.