• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Price check sfII pin and LW3

Patt

Apr 9, 2020
Montréal
did you get it ?
I have been talking to her before she even put the ad Up on Kijiji, gave my phone number and said i would give her a deposit and go this weekend.

She Never texted me or called me, now she Said this weekend is not a good time to come check it out.

She asked me if next weekend or the upcoming week would be ok for me, i Said yes and asked once again to give a deposit.

She saw my messages and did not reply..

My guess is she is probably getting overwhelmed with messages and stuff, i doubt she will even answer me back

Patt

Apr 9, 2020
Montréal
yeah sounds like a pissing war . she got offers for more then asking , just keep trying you never know
Yep, and that's a game i won't Play.

I mean she contacted me asking 2,000 for it but i had to pics, did not know if the Game was rough or well Taken care of.

Turns out it looks good but she doesn't answer me anymore.

I would have bought the Game, give it some love, Play it a bit till i'm bored of it and sell back sometime in the future.

It's not a title i am specifically looking for but at a fair price, i would have bought it.

If she keeps it on hold for me i'll take it, if not it's whatever.