• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

price check

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
Just curious as to the current value of a few pins. I am not talking mint condition, but fully working average condition. The 2 im interested in are Bram Stokers Dracula, and Gottlieb Haunted House. ?

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Ever heard the saying Gottlieb Sys80 are 79 more problems than a System 1 :)

I haven't personally owned one but was always advised to stay away from Sys80 games. I think once you bullet proof it by doing all the ground mods it should be fine in a home environment.

In regards to prices I know BSD have been going in the $4000-4500 range depending on condition.

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
I have owned several Gottliebs, systems 1 , 80 and 3s , the 1 (genie) was a nightmare but Sylvain, did a remarkable job on resurrecting it and doing all necessary mods, as for the others , once tweaked a bit , or not at all , no issues. solar ride, spiderman, devils dare x2 , barb wire and freddy. At that time it was always my Sterns and williams breaking down, lol. Thanks for the info, had a Dracula years ago, wish Id kept it, apparently they have doubled in price like everything else..

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
BSD is $4.0k among friends and likely $4.5k on the open market as Mike suggests.
Haunted House is likely $2.5k in decent condition if you can find it, more if it is nice.

Last edited: