• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pricing help please! Price police welcome ;-)

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Hi everyone, hope you and your families are doing well! I need help pricing....

James Bond Pro ~ 1st owner HUO with next to no plays on it (basically a studio prop).

2012 Avengers (Blue) ~ Unknown ownership but it's collector quality and loaded with Pin2DMD, speaker lights, custom shooter rod etc

Hot Wheels Deluxe

Baby PacMan ~ In great condition but not perfect (back right cabinet corner chipped)

I appreciate all help and opinions!

Michael

Lva39

Aug 26, 2023
Barrie
Sales are always a question of motivation. Seems like there’s a lot more motivated sellers vs buyers these days.

I’ve been trying to use pinsides most recent archived sales for valuation purposes. I know we have HST in Canada but feel like it’s a sunk cost these days.

Best of luck with sales!

Reactions: MichaelQPinball

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
I don't think your prices were unreasonable.
I just think everyone is currently "broke" right now.
So, if you are motivated to sell them sooner, rather than later, you may have to drop the prices a bit so a buyer chooses to buy your games versus someone else's.
It definitely seems like a buyers market right now.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
There is currently a hot wheels for sale.
Either price the same or lower if you want yours gone first.
I would look through the FS thread a few of those pins have been through.
That should give you the best opportunity to get what the market is currently at here.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Your bond is like new like you said so you'd think it would be pretty close to retail. In the current market I'd say you'd have to discount a bit to move it, and by a bit, I'm going to guess somewhere between $500 and $1,000 off retail depending how bad you want it gone.

For the Hot Wheels, there are two on the site right now, one at $7,000 and one at $8,000. The one at $7,000 hasn't sold yet, so if you want it gone you're looking at that price or less I guess... otherwise wait for that one to sell, then price somewhere between $7,000 and $8,000.

The Avengers? That's going to be a tougher sell, I like pinside average price + HST and Exchange to give me a ball park, but again the way things have been moving, or rather, sitting here on PBRev, I feel like you will need to go under the Pinside+HST+Exchange to move it, probably 10%-15% or more even.

Edit: Just noticed the Baby Pac-Man, I'd apply Avengers logic to it. The Avengers and Baby Pac-Man I feel like you will need to offer low pricing to move right now.