• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Printing for Playfields, Backglass, Cabinets, Plastics

Hello Pinball enthusiasts! I am located just east of the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and I own a printing company / sign business. I am able to print directly onto glass, wood, plexi, whatever, so for pinball restoration I can help in a lot of ways:

Printing
  • I can print you a new custom backglass on either glass or plexi
  • I can print an entire custom playfield at once
  • I can print your custom playfield graphic onto the reverse side of 2mm Polycarbonate (See attached pics)
  • I can print custom playfield plastics
  • I can print custom cabinet graphics without stencils
  • I can print on anything 39" x 59" up to 3" high
  • I can print with white ink

CNC Routing
  • I can cut an entire playfield
  • I can cut a new cabinet
  • I can cut custom playfield plastics out of acrylic
  • I can cut anything 60" x 108" up to 8" high
In the attached pics I am showing off my recently completed Firepower playfield hardtop that I printed on the backside of 2mm Polycarbonate. It gives the appearance of a high gloss diamond finish, but it removes the need for inserts of any kind. I used my CNC to cut all appropriate holes and slots, and the finished product is almost perfect.

IMG_20200103_132128.jpg IMG_20200103_132137.jpg IMG_20200103_132141.jpg
I attached a final picture of the wood dividers that I printed to spruce up the playfield. The playfield wood parts are generally boring because in 1980 they never had an economical way to print them.
IMG_20200109_062928_resized_20200109_063011279.jpg
Let me know what you think. All comments welcome.

NOTE: I can only legally do custom printing. Reproduction of copyrighted material is against the law.

Last edited:

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Amazing work. What about the source image? Is that hard to find? Would love a plastic for the back of my GnR. Problem is most images on the web are very low quality.