• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Project Gorgar - PPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completist

Feb 19, 2017
Milton, ON
I have a 1979 Williams Gorgar that is in project state. I don't think I will get around to this one in time before I relocate for work. Overall I consider the playfield to be in nice condition. BG is decent as well - not perfect but very presentable. Cab needs the most work. Someone painted over a portion of the sides in black, leaving the word "Gorgar" there. The bottom panel needs replaced as what is there now is black sheet metal that, I presume, an operator installed after the coin box was cut out of the bottom.

I have not set this up so I can't say it boots. All the boards are there and no alkaline damage. I have all the components to replace the 40 pin interconnect, and what is needed for Vid's Williams 3-6 bullet proofing. I may have time to do the work if this is not up your alley.

I also have a new set of Pimp's decals for this machine. These are not included in the price but i'd sell for what it would cost you at today's shipping / exchange (or what I paid if it is cheaper but I think the dollar is slightly better now).

I have some pics of the PF and head. Cab I don't have as it was too deep in storage.

IMG_0223.JPG IMG_0230.JPG IMG_0234.JPG IMG_0235.JPG IMG_0236.JPG IMG_0237.JPG IMG_0238.JPG IMG_0244.JPG IMG_0245.JPG

Reactions: DavidC

Completist

Feb 19, 2017
Milton, ON
Game is not gone yet but i do have someone coming by tomorrow to view it.

Craig - for some reason i cannot reply to your PM. Might be something in your settings? Anyway didnt want you to think i was ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.