• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Replacement Post - Red

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
So I broke another part, this time a red post. Starburst parts is closed on the weekends, I guess I'll check there on Monday to see if they have a replacement, not sure how hard this will be to track down. The good news is I think the hole to the board is still solid, the screw isn't stripped, so once I have the right piece I should be back up and running again.

2015-01-17_09-12-27 by CJ Bob, on Flickr

I used this as an opportunity to explain to my wife this is why I need to have 4 or 5 machines on hand at a time. She isn't buying it.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Thanks Tim, I don't have anyone coming over this weekend so I'm fine to wait. I appreciate the offer, chances are I'll need to borrow something else in the future.

I broke a drop target so I replaced 4 and bought a couple of spares. I broke this post so I'll buy a few extras. I've already got 4 different kinds of bulbs. I can see how the spare parts shelf grows quickly.

Cheers.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I'm pretty sure I've got a bunch of those used.

Let me know if you want a few and I'll dig them out of my parts stash and bring them to a TOPL night.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Thanks for the offer, they just told me they can order the parts so I'm going to order 4 new ones so I have a few on hand myself.