• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS/FT Revenge from Mars (RFM)

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Up for trade is my Revenge from Mars machine. I am really not looking for a cash sale right now, just looking to change the line-up a bit. Willing to go + or - cash depending on the machine.

I am located in Beamsville and have a vehicle to transport one machine. Willing to drive up to 3 or 4 hours for the right machine. RFM is very heavy and I recommend removing the head for transport. If not bring two guys stronger than me to carry it out of the basement.

I am really looking for a Tales from the Crypt, but I am also willing to hear what you have to offer. Honestly PM with whatever you have to offer up and we can talk, just looking for a bit of a change. Projects don't scare me.

Here is my want list as a bit of a guide:

Tales from the Crypt (DE)
Pinball Magic (Capcom)
Guns n' Roses (DE)
Tommy (DE)
Scared Stiff (Bally)
Theatre of Magic (Bally)
Ripley's Believe it or Not (Stern)
The Simpsons Pinball Party (Stern)

Here is the skinny on the RFM:

The Good:
-New CPU (not Nucor) completely rebuild with new mother board and latest software. Runs like a champ.
-LED on all inserts, all new GI's (incandescent looked better), complete shop job.
-New star posts, new rubbers, new balls, cliffy on the eject hole.
-New Tube in the back glass
-Flippers completely rebuilt
-Pop bumpers completely rebuilt (new brackets and all)
-New video amplifier, plus the CRT screen looks great, very bright colours.
-New Leg Levellers.
-Works 100%, no errors or issues

The bad:
-Legs could use paint
-Green dome flashers under front saucers are damaged, so the saucer is held in place with a zip tie.
-Small play field wear spot shown in pics in mid play field at an insert (covered by mylar so it doesn't get worse)

I'll answer any questions about the game you may have, feel free to shoot me your trade offers.

Attachments

• IMG_4472.jpg
    IMG_4472.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4471.jpg
    IMG_4471.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4470.jpg
    IMG_4470.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4466.jpg
    IMG_4466.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4467.jpg
    IMG_4467.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4464.jpg
    IMG_4464.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4463.jpg
    IMG_4463.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4456 (1).jpg
    IMG_4456 (1).jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4458.jpg
    IMG_4458.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4460.jpg
    IMG_4460.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

straight_flush

May 3, 2016
Massachusetts,
Hi,
I saw your post and was wondering two things. 1 if you were driving down to Allentown , PA show? If so would consider
a trade for a Independence day. I have a nice one. Could meet you at the show with it and we could swap there. If not this show. We have the Pintastic show in Sturbridge Massachusetts. I working
that show and we could arrange a swap there. July is a nice time for a vacation in Mass :)
That show is right by Sturbridge Village. Plenty of things for the family to do while you are playing
pinball. It's just across the street.

Can send pics if your interested.

Thanks,
John

Last edited:

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. To be honest, the Independence Day machine doesn't really do it for me. I played one a month ago in Buffalo and me and the game didn't seem to click all that well. Thanks though. No plans yet for Allentown or Massachusetts this summer. Although I keep you posted if plans change. I appreciate the offer though. Keep in touch.

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Game has been temporarily trade for a Pinbot. It will be coming back to my house within a year, so if you are not in a rush still feel free to PM me.

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Thought I would do a quick bump for this one.

RFM is home now and playing great. Same trade list still applies.

Short of a trade for one of the above machines, I would love a SWE1 conversion kit. My son is asking for one for christmas again this year, would love to keep the RFM and find a conversion kit for SWE1 if I could.

Let me know what you have, I am open to other trades as well.

Bigbad

Nov 18, 2017
Essex ontario
I have a starship troopers I would trade straight up, or a big buck hunter pro I would trade but would need some cash with the trade

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Hey man, sorry for the late reply. I appreciate the offer and I think the SST would be a fair deal, but the game is just not not for me. SST is a fun as hell game to play, but I really don't like the art or theme.

Kind'a the same deal for BBH. I'm not much of a hunter, and have only played that title a few times.

I appreciate the response though and let me know if something else happens to come up. Cheers.