• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Revolution in Tapatalk

Evilpenguinj

Mar 19, 2018
Newmarket
Hi everyone

For the life of me I can't get this forum to come up and stay in the groups section of Tapatalk. If I do a search nothing comes up. The only way i can get in is to search the forum on Google then it says open in Tapatalk and it does. But if I go out and go back in it's gone. Any suggestions?

Jason

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I just add a Tapatalk shortcut to my phone in widgets, then it lets you select what forum to go to. I have shortcuts for a bunch.

Evilpenguinj

Mar 19, 2018
Newmarket
I figured it out. There was a button that said offline underneath pinball revolution. When I clicked that it gave me the option to follow. Now it shows up in the groups section. Weird but at least it works.

Jason

Evilpenguinj

Mar 19, 2018
Newmarket
Spoke to soon went back in and it's gone. The only way to add it and have it stay is if you search for it within Tapatalk. Problem is it doesn't come up when searching. Doing a little research there may be a setting that the owner of the forum has to switch on so it come up in Tapatalk search....