• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Rob Zombie

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Considering selling my RZ. KT from Spooky said it would be ready in 3 -4 weeks I was told today. I am number 295 of 300. I have paid in full (last year) except for the factory mods which is either $200usd or $300usd (I forget) and include:

1. LED Upgrade Kit
2. Plastic Protectors
3. Back Alley Lighted Upgrade Mods

I would want $9000 which is about what I will have into it after paying for the factory mods.

They can ship directly to you and you will pay them for shipping and any duty fees.

Would consider trades as well.

Last edited:

DJdeadlyDALEK

Feb 12, 2014
Waterloo Region
You're not even gonna try it out first, Mike?????? Hell, I'm honestly tempted but you don't want any of my pins in trade (my BOP used to be yours anyway lol) and my wife would kill me if I just dropped nine k on a pin lol

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Haha. I've been back and forth a lot. In an interview from bro do you even pinball with Ed Robertson that I heard today he said that he has a new appreciation for the game from playing it at TPF and others have said it is fun but others have said it's not for them so I guess it is a matter of taste. So who knows what'll happen, it may end up in my basement after all. You never know. :)

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Well I originally was thinking of selling this new in the box before I received it but it was shipped to Port Huron and I picked it up and payed over $1000 duty so I have over $10k in the machine now.

Maybe a couple hundred plays. Still mint.

Smoking home.

Asking $10k

pkrobin

Jun 1, 2017
Calgary, Alberta
Not semantics really. Tax is known and expected wherever you buy a new game. If you were charged duty it might have been an error and could possibly be claimed back. Not to mention I'm in Alberta so duty is the same everywhere but tax is just 5% so I just wanted to clarify for my own information. I'll be in the US over Xmas and may look at games. Thanks.

Reactions: atariaction

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
Not semantics really. Tax is known and expected wherever you buy a new game. If you were charged duty it might have been an error and could possibly be claimed back. Not to mention I'm in Alberta so duty is the same everywhere but tax is just 5% so I just wanted to clarify for my own information. I'll be in the US over Xmas and may look at games. Thanks.

Duty is a tariff that is charged on a item that is manufactured outside of the continent. So if the game is made is the USA it is considered duty free. If the game was manufactured in say Japan and you were importing it into Canada (even through the US), you may have to pay duty on the product. I was worried when I bought a home theatre projector in the US and brought it into Canada. It was manufactured in Japan and they could have charged me duty as well as taxes. They didn't. Pinball games are made in the US and they are considered duty free.

Other items that have duty imposed are alcohol and tobacco. You can bring in items duty free if you stay in the US for a period of time. Bring in a bottle of booze on a day trip and see what the duty charge is. It's very high.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
"Bring in a bottle of booze on a day trip and see what the duty charge is. It's very high."

Duty was a dollar an ounce last time I got stung at the boarder. Told them they could keep it.

Reactions: atariaction