• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD RUSH LE NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanben

Mar 10, 2022
aurora, ontario
I have a brand new in box Rush LE pin that I am looking to trade.
Things of interest but open to others and can be +/- cash as needed
Stranger Things LE
Batman 66 Prem/LE
Deadpool Prem/LE
SpiderMan Vault
Kiss Prem/LE
IJTPA - collectors condition

Let me know.
Still have it, where are you located, I’m interested in buying it, also, have Batman and Spider-Man pins, but don’t think they’re the ones you’re looking for?

alanben

Mar 10, 2022
aurora, ontario
Hi, sorry for the delayed response, I am currently out of the country in the Caribbean until Tuesday. I have a Rush premium on order from Jerry at Player 1 but I would be interested in your LE instead. Regarding what you are asking for the LE, that includes HST but are you able to invoice me for the machine plus the HST? Do you know Eddie from Drapl in Oshawa, I am a good customer of his?

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Lets take the example of $1500 over msrp. $11099 msrp + $1500 over to dealer or friend in US = $ 12599 USD and its still sitting in the US. So lets add $500 usd for shipping $13099 USD. Go to the bank and get a wire. $13099 x 1.2852 (rbc today which is lower than a few weeks ago) = $ 16835 CAD x 1.13 HST (ont) = $19023.55 + $40 for the bank wire fee + $100 for brokerage = $ 19163.55 CAD. I think my shipping is very conservative. Again this is if someone will sell you an LE for $1500 USD over which is not my experience. For every $500 USD more you pay for that pin equals an increase of $ 725 CAD including tax.
I may be new to this forum but I have been in the hobby for over 10 years.
I know EXACTLY what you mean, then "Why so expensive?", "I can get one from... for...", IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER DISTRIBUTOR is exactly right! IfI was into music game I'd definitely come play it! Sounds like a really solid seller!!!!

Reactions: RoyalG

RoyalG

Nov 5, 2021
Toronto
Hi, sorry for the delayed response, I am currently out of the country in the Caribbean until Tuesday. I have a Rush premium on order from Jerry at Player 1 but I would be interested in your LE instead. Regarding what you are asking for the LE, that includes HST but are you able to invoice me for the machine plus the HST? Do you know Eddie from Drapl in Oshawa, I am a good customer of his?
Yes I know Eddie. Just send me a message when you get back to Canada. Yes I can give an invoice to you showing the HST.

Reactions: MichaelQPinball

alanben

Mar 10, 2022
aurora, ontario
Thats great, thanks. How much are you asking excluding HST, and the total with HST? If price is agreeable, I can send you a deposit to hold it for me till Wednesday. Eddie was trying to get me an LE, but he could only get 1 for himself

Status
Not open for further replies.