• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

shipping from Australia

Splitskull

Nov 16, 2012
Mascouche, Qc
Did anyone bought something from Australia? How was the shipping? Getting hit like UPS charges? Or is like Canada post, where you may pay the tax and that's it?

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I brought a whole box of NOS coin doors from Oz a couple years ago and don't recall getting hammered with anything crazy. (just took a LONG time for the box to arrive)

D

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I had to buy a bunch of parts for my Cactus Canyon. Wayne at pinballspareparts.au is the only guy with a lot of these parts.
I think I shipped ramps and several other hard to find items in a large box... maybe 3' long. It cost me about $80 shipping and it did take a while... but no other surprises.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
DRANO said:
I had to buy a bunch of parts for my Cactus Canyon. Wayne at pinballspareparts.au is the only guy with a lot of these parts.
I think I shipped ramps and several other hard to find items in a large box... maybe 3' long. It cost me about $80 shipping and it did take a while... but no other surprises.

Your lucky, I ordered parts that never came. Thankfully the payment was reversed at some point as well. That was quite a few years ago though.