• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Sold Catagory

boardwalk

Oct 29, 2014
Orangeville
I would like to suggest a catagory for sold games. That way the "games for sale" would only show the games that are still available. Once a game is sold, it would then be moved into a Sold folder/catagory. Also if people want to check on what a game sold for, or what the going asking price, it would be easier to find.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I usually make sure games are marked [SOLD] in thread titles and lock them so nobody can bump them months later asking if it is still available.

boardwalk

Oct 29, 2014
Orangeville
mwong168 said:
I usually make sure games are marked [SOLD] in thread titles and lock them so nobody can bump them months later asking if it is still available.
I know about the [SOLD] how do you lock them?

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Mike and I are both site mods, so we have the ability to lock threads. When the thread title is updated with [SOLD] it is locked at the same time.

D

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
I actually don't mind the idea of a SOLD category for archiving purposes. And it does clean up the classifieds. I will do this.

That said, when a game has been sold i do ask that the thread owner change the title of their thread to indicate this so we mods know we can move the thread.