• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Star Wars Multicade Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timinator

Dec 24, 2012
Pembroke, ON
Selling a custom built arcade cabinet with Star Wars theme. Professional decals in vinyl. LED lighting for front of cabinet Choose the light or dark side! LED buttons. Custom marquee backlit with fluorescent bulb. Chrome t-molding (plastic protective film is still on the molding as you might see in the pics). Cabinet is set up with 621 games on board (JAMMA configuration not MAME), everything from Super Street Fighter to Super Mario Bros, Metal Slug as well (I can provide a full list of games if needed). Freshly painted. Each door has locks and keys. Measures 25.5" at it widest point, 38" deep, and 68" high. I cannot deliver, so buyer will need to arrange pickup. Serious inquiries please. I can send you a games list if you like, just pm me with your email. $1800 IMG_7776.JPG IMG_7590.JPG IMG_7777.JPG IMG_7595.JPG IMG_7782.JPG IMG_7776.JPG IMG_7590.JPG

Last edited:

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
You need to adjust this down to the 1000 range otherwise keep it, just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.