• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Stern pinball(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashman

Apr 1, 2014
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I'm looking for a newer Stern pinball to add to my collection. The titles I'm most interested in are Metallica Pro or Premium, AC/DC premium or The Sopranos. Other Stern games I am interested in are BDK and Spider-Man. I'm looking for games in decent shape, they don't have to be HUO but I still want a nice example of the titles listed. If you have one of the games listed, PM me with price and condition. Thanks.

Reactions: WARLOCK

flashman

Apr 1, 2014
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Okay so I purchased a Metallica Pro pin recently so I can cross that off the list. My focus now is on a Sopranos pinball or a BDK pin in decent condition, and then an AC/DC Premium. If you know of a Sopranos or a BDK pin in decent condition pm me with details including price. Thanks!

flashman

Apr 1, 2014
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Okay so I picked up a BDK in decent condition locally..........go figure. Anyways I'm going to enjoy these pins for the time being so I'm not looking for any more pins at the present time. Yeah I'm just thrilled to get both a Metallica and a BDK in the span of a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.