• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Stern POTC and TOTAN

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Great job Paul. I was hoping to land the POTC but I was a little too far away.
I don’t know Steve, but our communications on the pin were great and he seems like a really stand-up guy.
Steve, anytime you’re in Essex, I’ll buy you a beer at my restaurant!! Congrats on the sale man!

Reactions: Ryan Dodd

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Thanks Golden Graham.. I haven't met Steve yet, but there are alot of good comments on this thread from members who have. He is a man of his word. He gave me first dibs and stayed on the price when he was offered more, which was awesome.

Reactions: Ryan Dodd and luch

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Thanks Golden Graham.. I haven't met Steve yet, but there are alot of good comments on this thread from members who have. He is a man of his word. He gave me first dibs and stayed on the price when he was offered more, which was awesome.
I think that this type of buy/sell works best within the community. In the wild, there are no rules and seemingly few are good to their word. Congrats Paul!

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I've played this totan, its a beautiful game. Buy with confidence.

Steve is a man of his word, I've dealt with him several times, and hope to deal with him again sometime.