• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Still looking for HS2.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Overpriced Tglover machine, even in this market a HS2 in perfect shape shouldn't go for more then $2500.

Unless you desperate for a machine, Id say keep looking.

Otherwise if you need a fix on HS2 my place is always open and your more then welcome to drop by and play.

jbenaiah said:
I saw this listing on kijiji. it is located in Burlington, Ontario. Asking $3,100. Here is the description:

Amazing condition High Speed 2 "The Getaway" pinball machine
Bring is home, plug it in and play - no worries.
Also willing to Trade for other pinball machines +/- cash

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z463447183

I suspect you've already seen it... Hope it helps. Ian

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
That is tglover's game and he sent me a few pics last October when I had my Ripleys for sale and he offered this Getaway plus cash for it. I checked my email and don't have the pics and he must have sent me a link to his image host. All I can remember commenting on was that the black borders need to be touched up on a lot of inserts and there was some sort of brown spot on the top left corner of the FREE RIDE insert which you can sort of see in the pics on kijiji. If you are considering this particular example do check out the inserts in person and the rest of the machine too.

I have seen some really nice ones go for $2600-2800 in the US with really nice clear coated playfields, new decals or zero fade in the past 3-4 months. For $3100 it better be damn near mint with a crisp DMD :lol:

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
I looked at his HS2 a few months ago and passed on it, at 3000$. I guess it's gone up since then.

Mr.T

Nov 16, 2012
Burlington, ON
www.youtube.com
No, I could come down to $3000. I'm not in a hurry to sell it, as it is one of my favourites. Love Steve Richie games.

Plus to replace it with anything else now-a-days (with the prices as high as they are across the board), I'd need $3000 to get something I'd want.

So, $3000 it is if someone wants it. If not, no worries I'll keep it a while longer.