• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Strange Science project...going to need a helping hand.

SUPERBEE

Feb 19, 2014
Newmarket On
Thanks Drano !
I think custom art would be awesome on any of these 6803 pins but I also totally get why some folks prefer original. Let me know what you decide Doug, I might be able to help facilitate getting custom art printed.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Thanks Drano !
I think custom art would be awesome on any of these 6803 pins but I also totally get why some folks prefer original. Let me know what you decide Doug, I might be able to help facilitate getting custom art printed.

My dream at one point was to have a whole series of these unloved 6803 beasts fully restored and shiny. Having all those Bally Midway logos running down the aisle in various colours was the visual I had in my head. It would've been an audacious salut to turd-polishing at it's finest.
Alas, I ended up tiring of Black Belt and others so now I only have Special Force and my prototype Heavy Metal Meltdown; which coincidentally also has the Bally side art instead of the HMM art used on production machines.

Reactions: Menace