• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

STTNG Noise

BOO

Aug 9, 2013
Toronto, Canada
The louder the better IMHO! But if you really dislike it and there's not an option to disable it in the menu settings, simply disconnect the two wires going to the knocker coil and that will do it. Knockers are usually found in the backbox FYI.

Michael Drake

Feb 25, 2020
St. John’s NL
The louder the better IMHO! But if you really dislike it and there's not an option to disable it in the menu settings, simply disconnect the two wires going to the knocker coil and that will do it. Knockers are usually found in the backbox FYI.
Thx for the info. Can’t say I dislike it just wasn’t sure what it was lol. It’s pretty loud. Can’t remember ever hearing it before as a kid.

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
led is better but still some draw , but i guess you could, you may create burn in on the DMD , because that will also be on

Last edited:

Mike Walsh

Aug 12, 2017
C.B.S. , Newfoundland
I only turn games on when I plan on playing them but usually when I turn them on I like to leave them on for at least an hour plus. I would say an average of 3 hours.
I'm guilty of sitting back with a good drink and enjoying the light show, very relaxing! :)

Michael Drake

Feb 25, 2020
St. John’s NL
I only turn games on when I plan on playing them but usually when I turn them on I like to leave them on for at least an hour plus. I would say an average of 3 hours.
I'm guilty of sitting back with a good drink and enjoying the light show, very relaxing! :)
I have to say I love to walk into the room or just sit and enjoy the light show too. It’s awesome

Reactions: Mike Walsh