• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Swapmeet sept 16th 10 am at the Church!

Mike Hanley

Apr 9, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
hey, our second annual swap meet is 10 days away.

We'll have parts: bg, boards, mechanical parts, score drums, targets, doors, cashboxes, plastics, playfields.

Games. Working and projects.

Player One is bringing 2 new games!

we have 5 vendors for the parking lot! Anyone can bring stuff to sell. email us at thechurchofthesilverball@hotmail.com to reserve a spot. we have room for more people.

Mike and Doug

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I keep forgetting to post this stuff.
I have a whole bunch of parts available for sale. WIlling to let some stuff go cheap on package deals.
I'll bring to the event early Saturday and hang out for a bit.

1st:
I have a big lot of parts for Williams SPACE STATION.

NOS set of plastics (NLA)
Repro Auxiliary Power Supply board
Rubber Ring Kit
New set of v.5 ROMs
Motor for station toy (same part but shorter shaft so you'll need to swap in the old shaft)
Insert decals (ink up)

Almost $400 USD worth of parts here. I'll take $250 CAD for the lot.

SpaceStationLot.jpg

2nd:
I also have this rare cache of parts for a Zaccaria FARFALLA.

Unobtainium lucite upper playfield in great shape.
Also the upper playfield plastic... always chipped. This one is intact with only minor rubbing.
And 3 full pop bumper mechs complete with minty bodies (no caps, sorry).

$200 for the lot

FarfallaLot.jpg

3rd:
I have a bunch of these toy crates for IJ. Not sure what they could be used for? Mods, a custom topper maybe to replicate that final wareouse scene from Raiders?
These were part of a rare giveaway at Comicon years ago by Gentle Giant. They no longer have the contents, but the crates themselves are made of solid resin and all have the markings "Property of Dr. Jones" on them. I have roughly a dozen of these. Will sell for $10 a piece or make me an offer on the entire lot.

20170910_230029.jpg

4th
I have a bunch of loose items (NOT PICTURED),

-I have a 1 slot Euro style B/W coin door in good shape for $25 if anyone wants it

-electronic multi-coin mech with custom sizing option $25

-2 brand new reproduction unpainted GTB woodrail coin doors (1950s era) $75 each

I'll post anything else I find here over the week.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Forgot one more item.

I have a set of repro (clear) ramps for GTB Genesis. These are the ones made by FREEPLAY40 on Pinside.

Looking for $180 CAD. They are still in box.