• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Taxi pinball

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Just wandering what aTaxi pinball would be worth. I have a chance to pick one up with marilynn monroe backglass. Also has the taxi topper. There is a row of lights not working, i havent gone too see the pin yet but am told the rest is in pretty good condition. Just wanted a ball park figure so i don't over pay. Thanks

Shock_me

Nov 16, 2012
Bathurst, N.B.
Wow 48 views and no replies ;) It used to be a $1200 to $1400 game Paul but that was a few years back. I'd say between $1400 and $1600 now with pinflation. Plus you can make a real nice one now with the new CPR playfield and back glass that are available. Typically a Marilyn gets about $200 more than a Lola as well.

Dbeeson

Nov 18, 2012
Toronto
I'd say between $1500-$2000, it really depends on condition, and again what Shock_me mentioned about the Marilyn version. I have one that is nice, and I would not let it go for any of the prices mentionned. I love it, second favorite system 11 pin, but admittedly I haven't spent enough time on some of them.

Shock_me

Nov 16, 2012
Bathurst, N.B.
Dbeeson said:
I'd say between $1500-$2000, it really depends on condition, and again what Shock_me mentioned about the Marilyn version. I have one that is nice, and I would not let it go for any of the prices mentionned. I love it, second favorite system 11 pin, but admittedly I haven't spent enough time on some of them.

I wouldn't let mine go for the prices I mentioned either ;) It's a great System 11 and not as easy as it appears to be.