1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Lord Of The Rings Custom Pinball Aprons" a project in development

Discussion in 'Projects & Mods' started by Mikonos, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"THE LORD OF THE RINGS PINBALL - CUSTOM APRONS " (STERN) in development. Modding project

I started with a project for customizing 4 main aprons of "The Lord of the Rings Pinball". I had this idea: I have a complete scan of original apron pieces and I will add a good background fo every apron and gold details in die cut vinyl.

Opinion and improvement suggestions about this project are welcome! All users are invited! [​IMG]

Please, it is important an useful appraisal, both positive or negative. Be constructive with your criticism, in special with downvote! [​IMG]

"The Lord of the Rings Left Custom Pinball Apron" in develop project by Mikonos
    [​IMG]

2. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"The Lord of the Rings Right Custom Pinball Apron" in develop project by Mikonos
    [​IMG]

3. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"The Lord of the Rings Centre Custom Pinball Apron" in develop project by Mikonos
    [​IMG]

4. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"The Lord of the Rings Shooter Custom Pinball Apron" in develop project by Mikonos
    [​IMG]

5. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

Phase 1: I ordered to print all in vinyl with gloss protective lamination. Golden details were removed in this phase.

"The Lord of the Rings Shooter Custom Pinball Apron" in production process. By Mikonos
    [​IMG]

6. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"The Lord of the Rings Custom Pinball Apron - Golden Details" in production process. By Mikonos
    [​IMG]

7. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

Phase 1: Printings.

"The Lord of the Rings Shooter Custom Pinball Apron" printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination without golden details and precut for now (you can see place marks for phase 3 - precut). Photo 1.
    [​IMG]

"The Lord of the Rings Shooter Custom Pinball Apron" printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination without golden details and precut for now (you can see place marks for phase 3 - precut). Photo 2.
    [​IMG]

8. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"The Lord of the Rings Centre Custom Pinball Apron" (STERN) printed in off-set vinyl with glossy protective lamination, golden details and precut (photo 1).
    [​IMG]

"The Lord of the Rings Centre Custom Pinball Apron" (STERN) printed in off-set vinyl with glossy protective lamination, golden details and precut (photo 2).
    [​IMG]

"The Lord of the Rings Centre Custom Pinball Apron" (STERN) printed in off-set vinyl with glossy protective lamination, golden details and precut (photo 3).
    [​IMG]

9. pinballjah

pinballjah Active Member