• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The OFFICIAL "Hey, I got a new machine" thread

Chris Sisson

Feb 28, 2017
calgary
Thanks we are very happy. Funny thing is we don't even have it home but think we want another one. Missed out on a terminator 2 that we were looking at to start with when we decided on the acdc. Its very slim pickings out here in Calgary for good used pins so you have to move quickly when something decent comes up. Any leads that anybody might have out here from private collections would be appreciated....

Reactions: kvoxx

Chris Sisson

Feb 28, 2017
calgary
Just brought home my first machine , a completely shopped and LED,d Demolition Man. In really nice shape.Has the full color DMD and one of the alternate translites, Sly facing Simon with the fire ball in between them. So you only see there profiles. The seller even dropped it off and help me set it up. (Thanks Scott.) Then the wife and our adult son played for 2.5 hours. The basement reno is done and we are expecting our ACDC Let there be Rock LE to arrive on Friday morning. Super happy. Let the fun begin!!!Demolition Man.jpg

Chris Sisson

Feb 28, 2017
calgary
Thanks Drano, this one was on the bucket list and considering we missed out on T2 earlier , we're happy to get such a nice machine. Oh it has 3 of the 4 boards replaced with new ones so a lot of work and $ went into this pin.