• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The OFFICIAL "Hey, I got a new machine" thread

libtech

Nov 14, 2012
Edmonton, AB
This guy just followed me home:

b9476299a44d3cbfa1421b43b0a3a3bebdb22f4d.jpg

Reactions: kvoxx and WARLOCK

libtech

Nov 14, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Yes, its a pro, I think all pros are red, prem/le are black? New/showroom with only 100 games on it anyways so Im pretty sure its stock lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: WARLOCK

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
I LOVE Volley.. great EM game. Simple strategy, tough to master. Congrats!

Anyway, sounds like you've started a trend here, Seven.. I'll change the title. This *IS* the official "I just brought home a game!" thread. ;)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I've been adding games faster than I can post. Several of them are being held in Ottawa/Montreal, so just waiting on them to start trickling in.
The good news is I have to stop; it's been a crazy couple of months and I have (or had) almost every title I've ever wanted.
The bad news is I have to stop; it's been a crazy couple of months and I have (or had) almost every title I've ever wanted.

Time to sell something. Two DMD have already left recently in favour of more classic ss.
I think Black Belt is next on the chopping block. Look for a FS thread shortly.

Seven

Oct 6, 2015
Prince Edward Island
www.pinballorama.com
I LOVE Volley.. great EM game. Simple strategy, tough to master. Congrats!

Anyway, sounds like you've started a trend here, Seven.. I'll change the title. This *IS* the official "I just brought home a game!" thread. ;)

Whoohoo.

I can't wait to get Volley setup. I need to clean it up first though. It's pretty dusty. I'm waiting for a rain free day so I can take it outside and blow it out. I'm in BC, so "rain free day" might not be until June. Until then, I get to figure out which machine comes out of the line up.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Lots to report today.

Bluffs Pinball League (BPL) has been running for 1 month now. The idea is 2 new pins in and 2 pins out every 30 days or so.

Solar City out was pin # 1 out. Target Alpha (cc'd) stays, so no real reason for concerns there.
North Star was pin # 2 out. Spiroagnew is going to make her as beautiful as she deserves. All the best with her Rob.

Big Hit is new pin #1 that moved in today. Thanks Spiro.
Buccaneer is new pin #2 that moved in today. Thanks Spiro, Drano and Stephane.

More to report in 2 weeks.

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
no it's a league , with pins owned by Warlock and most likely others . in a warehouse setting , that meets once every 2 weeks for competition league nights

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Lots of leagues in Toronto. Also many of us open to having pinheads over socially.

PM is always welcome when you are in and around our parts!

Seven

Oct 6, 2015
Prince Edward Island
www.pinballorama.com
This thread feel neglected. I think I'll bump it with Capcom's Breakshot.

I love this machine. My friend has one and I'll play 10 games in a row on it. When one came up locally, I couldn't resist. This one is in really nice shape. It just needs a few tweaks here and there.

breakshot.jpg

Seven

Oct 6, 2015
Prince Edward Island
www.pinballorama.com
Last week I was contacted by a woman who had a couple "really old pinball machines" in storage and would I be interested in them. The machines turned out to be a 1973 Gottlieb 'Jumping Jack' and a 1974 Williams 'Dealer's Choice'. Today I went and had a look. Overall, not bad condition. They are complete except for one drop target and the back of the back box on Jumping Jack.

She said she didn't believe Jumping Jack worked but Dealers Choice did. However, when we turned on Dealers Choice, it only tried to start. As she put it "the lights go on but no one is home."

A little clean up, a tune up, I think these guys will be running in no time.

IMG_20160305_183635115.jpg jumping jack and dealers choice in storage.jpg

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
A few games from my recent 'rampage' have started to trickle in.

Heavy Metal Meltdown and Medusa were both dropped off by a friend inbound from Montreal.

It'll be a few days before I can get HMM on legs, but here's the little lady!

20160306_204405.jpg

Reactions: kvoxx and WARLOCK