• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The Pinball Diaries (what did you do today?)

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Got a chance to fix a glaring eyesore on the Mousin' Around I brought home from Allentown. The pop bumper skirts were literally disintegrating...or, more fitting, looked like they were chewed up by mice (the ultimate mod for MA?).

e0d224057ec0e4153625abbe0d2bfb7c.jpg

I rebuilt all three; new skirts, bodies, sockets and sleeves. And I put in colour matched Comet Pinball pop bumper rings to boot. The game still needs a complete teardown sometime in the future, but the chewed skirts had to go ASAP.

b03eb104e3c55595c5a6469ac2a73522.jpg

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
After a year I realized the biggest thing I should be doing with my machines much more often than I have been.

Keeping them clean.

I cleaned the glass on Bobby Orr and then wiped down the playfield, getting a fair bit of dust and dirt with very little effort. My wax has arrived so I'll give it another couple of passes and then try waxing for the first time.

Reactions: brad808

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
I packed and wrapped (what I thought was a grail pin) with meticulous care.
It's off to British Columbia in the near future. Thank you to everyone involved.

I can't name names or thank specific individuals; but I know it is a grail to the new owner.