• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The THANKS-giving thread

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Well, it's 2015 and I can't sleep after a huge family gathering and New Years party. It could be all the drinking
icon_e_wink.gif

It's been a couple of days now but I wanted to make sure one final good deed of 2014 was recognized.
I big thank you to Sparky for, first, collecting my Bally Eight Ball from ottawa... and then, earlier this week, delivering it the GTA for me.
It's always great to see you Ian. Your enthusiasm is contagious and I greatly appreciate all of your efforts on my (and others') behalf.

Happy new year everyone; and I will endeavour to earn at least as many thanks this year as I give out.
Now that seems like a good resolution!

Adriano

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
There is so much to be thankful for in the last 3 years, I just can't even begin...
Thank you my friends. This will be another amazing, fantastic and awesome year.

All the very best everyone.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Thanks going out to Claude for shipping me a repro Banzai Run Lockbar receiver sticker free of charge!

Thank you sir!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Sending out a huge thanks to Mr. Cooke for his help is diagnosing and repairing the electronic "chime" section of my Interflip Dragon sound board.

Now I can once again annoy the entire family with glorious bleeps, bloops and chirps!!! YAY!!!

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Lots of thanks in store that require mentioning.
Thanks to Brock for offering me your Tron.

Thanks to those buying pins, vids and parts from me.
Thanks to my friends for great advice and keeping me on the path.

Thanks to those great friendships in Ontario and Quebec in such a great hobby.
Thanks to those friends (who know who they are) who encourage you, regardless of: repair, journey or competition.

Thanks to Drano for tonight. Installing an Eli Ramp kit in Tron in record time! (Smoking!) Only you Beta tester!
Thanks to Brewmanager and Williams Fan (upcoming) who will assist and deliver when I am otherwise occuppied.
Thanks to the new owner of "Tron" without whom I could not snag another different "grail". Dibs please and thanks.

All the very best.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Im dropping a thanks to everyone I have encountered on my journey in this hobby.

I have had machines in my home for many years, but it was only once I joind pbrev almost 2 years ago that I met many knew people, made lots of new friends and contacts.

You guys know who you are, and how you have helped/corrupted me in this time.

My home office is officially lined up and should be sitting still for a while, as I only have room for the 4 right now. Thanks to those who have shared parts, knowledge, picked up, dropped off and helped me move in/out all the machines that have come and gone.

Here's to a long future ahead, and for those who know me, my offers are genuine and dont ever be afraid to call one me for help.

Current state:

1689864_739639851560_3556955264206749558_n.jpg

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Thanks to Drano for tonight. Installing an Eli Ramp kit in Tron in record time! (Smoking!) Only you Beta tester!
Thanks to Brewmanager and Williams Fan (upcoming) who will assist and deliver when I am otherwise occuppied.

so i now have a Tron Pro in my possession and i have more than a few people to thank. first and foremost thanks to WARLOCK for making the transaction happen. very much appreciated.

DRANO - excellent job on the Eli ramp kit. i would have butchered it had i attempted an install myself. hope Scott provided a few drinks during the process. thanks man!

special thanks to Brewmanager and Williams Fan for arranging pickup/delivery.

hope to meet some more of the GTA crew soon!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Enjoy the new game Monty!
Warlock brought me home something special today as well... So many thanks going out to Scott today :)

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
I am thankful for all my friends who assist me on a daily basis in this "crazy, wild, fun" hobby.
You know who you all are; there are so many to thank, and I greatly appreciate your assistance.

Reactions: spiroagnew

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Big big thanks to Scott for again helping me shake up my collection a bit!
Thanks to Walt for hooking me up with another great project!
Thanks to Tim for sending me a large paper copy schematic for Wizard!
Thanks to Drano for the continued advice and pointers on my projects.

Guess it's time to kick it into high gear, only 2 of 4 games on legs right now.

Reactions: tim.sanderson

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
No problem, dude. : )

I posted it in my SKYLAB thread, but I'll post it here, too:
Thanks to Drano for coming over to get SKYLAB up and running again!​

That was my great pleasure Tim.

I've had a lot of help with my recent P&B project that deserves some thanks... but I'll wait until it's done. I'm sure the list will grow.

Last edited:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
It's been a while since I've sent out a big thank you but I was holding off as I knew that my recent Official Baseball restoration would offer me plenty of opportunity.

I have a ton of people to thank for their support and assistance on this project.

Firstly, Spiroagnew was a huge help in assisting me to bring the game home in the first place and then further assisted me a great deal in acquiring many of the key parts I needed for the restore.
A huge thanks to my buddy Mike in Minnesota for selflessly offering to throw his metalworking capabilities at this task and custom making a missing player bracket for me.
Several Pinsiders and long time EM P&B guys assisted me in the parts department as well. Pete, Dave, Joe, Mike, Mickey etc.... Hope I haven't missed anyone.
And also a big thanks to Cooke for his help in diagnosing a few bugs once I had it all re-assembled and then, of course, Warlock himself for providing transport for the game to Allentown and ensuring I had room on the way back by bringing my other game home.

A huge thank you to all.
Hopefully, I haven't missed anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: spiroagnew