• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Theatre of Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojomania

Jun 13, 2016
Brampton (GTA)
Hello fellow enthusiasts.

PICS ARE NOW POSTED.

I have decided to sell my TOM in hopes of landing a TZ one day. The timing is bad for me to buy that TZ because I have some other priorities right now. I am very aware this could cost me a little more down the road as prices go up, but I am prepared for that possibility.

So this pin plays wonderful. Trunk is new and I have installed the auto-calibrating eddy board for it. I have not done this for the out lanes, but I have found that re-calibrating that board is very minimal. The trunk however needed the new board so it's done.

The play field is in great shape, cabinet is in great shape (one tiny white marking on the upper right back box), and the back glass is in great shape....no errors.

I have always done regular cleanings, it doesn't look "worn" and plays just as it should. Anyone who wants a TOM will find this one to be well cared for.

I have the 1.3 rom chip, but have not yet installed it.

I have also ordered a new plunger head for the basement door, and I will get that in before I let it go.

Asking $7200.

Thanks

Last edited:

MultiHack3D

Aug 19, 2015
Toronto
Hello fellow enthusiasts.

PICS ARE NOW POSTED.

I have decided to sell my TOM in hopes of landing a TZ one day. The timing is bad for me to buy that TZ because I have some other priorities right now. I am very aware this could cost me a little more down the road as prices go up, but I am prepared for that possibility.

So this pin plays wonderful. Trunk is new and I have installed the auto-calibrating eddy board for it. I have not done this for the out lanes, but I have found that re-calibrating that board is very minimal. The trunk however needed the new board so it's done.

The play field is in great shape, cabinet is in great shape (one tiny white marking on the upper right back box), and the back glass is in great shape....no errors.

I have always done regular cleanings, it doesn't look "worn" and plays just as it should. Anyone who wants a TOM will find this one to be well cared for.

I have the 1.3 rom chip, but have not yet installed it.

I have also ordered a new plunger head for the basement door, and I will get that in before I let it go.

Asking $7200.

Thanks

Check your PM's please!

Mojomania

Jun 13, 2016
Brampton (GTA)
Thanks to everyone for the MANY inquiries. This TOM was one that I bought when I started playing Pinball Arcade and I decided I wanted a real pin for myself...what a tremendous first pin to have. The gentleman buying it lives in Quebec, and he too wanted this pin because of Pinball Arcade. It was a very similar story to mine and since he was actually the first to inquire and I knew it was going to a good home after talking with him for a few days, it was an easy decision to let him have it.

I want to share this story because when people like this buyer get their first pin, it means the hobby is growing and that is awesome.

Thanks again to all who checked in with this one.

Regards,

Mike P

Reactions: jgagnon and kvoxx
Status
Not open for further replies.