• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS TMNT Custom Score Cards 1.1 (Pro and Prem/LE)

System-J

May 10, 2018
Toronto
Hey fellow TMNT owners. I've made score cards that for Turtles that you might be interested in. These cards are focused on the information side so that you can remember important things from complicated rulesets. They take me months of learning the game and narrowing what can fit on the apron cards.

SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-LeftCard-Prem-Mean1.1_example.jpg SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example.jpg

All cards are printed at 600pdi (double standard print resolution) and are on thick cardstock.

I'm also offering an oversized "XL" version of all my cards. Here's a pic of them installed on a Prem. apron:

TMNT2_Prem_SystemJ-Cards_web_cropped1.jpg

The standard sized cards come double sided with an Intermediate side and an Advanced side. The intermediate side has more basic information for anyone who walks up to the game but also has some crib notes like the Ingredients. The Advanced has less info on the basics and more crib notes like the April hurry-up increase values and the TUMB perks. All versions have a QR code to link you to a page of links, tips, strategy and videos for more info on the rules.
See my website for a breakdown of the score cards and a free legacy version of the cards to try out: https://systemjpinball.ca/

There's a couple way to purchase, officially I have to say $12/16us because of my ads on other sites, but I can give a Canadian discount for anyone who can use e-transfer (since the transfer fee is on you instead of paypal or other fees on me). If you use my contact form on my webpage, please lmk you saw this post as I'll be keeping track of any orders I get through PinRev and donating a portion (in lue of a marketplace here).
Thanks
-J

Reactions: Volley76