• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD TNA - HUO (reduced again and again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
I've got an HUO TNA I'm considering selling $9,900. Has a bunch of upgrades and only a handful of plays. Super rare title and becoming increasingly difficult to find. Not really interested in shipping but will consider it. Will also consider trades for JP LE or TBL (ya, I know). Obviously these trades would require some cash from me, understood...

Reactions: WARLOCK

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Reduced to $9600 for my HUO Total Isolation Annihilation I mean Total Nuclear Annihilation
Willing to hold until it makes sense to pick-up as well of course.

Be safe everyone!

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
More detailed pics...

Attachments

• IMG_2768.jpeg
    IMG_2768.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2770.jpeg
    IMG_2770.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2772.jpeg
    IMG_2772.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2771.jpeg
    IMG_2771.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2775.jpeg
    IMG_2775.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2767.jpeg
    IMG_2767.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: WARLOCK

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
I realize there's very little movement in the pinball community currently, and the reason many games for sale are remaining unsold is because people are doing their part and staying home.

For my games for sale I would like to extend a couple of offers to assist with these troubling times.

1. I can make a deal and hold the game until which time it makes sense for the buyer to arrange pickup, no immediate rush!
2. I can offer (and prefer at this time) a contact free pickup option. I will have the game folded and wrapped in the garage for pickup. Funds would be pre-arranged via electronic transfer, so no one needs to deal with contaminated cash or have to visit the bank.
Many people here know me and I can easily supply as many references as you need to know I won't cheat anyone. My games are as described and any discrepancies will be negotiated as required.
If anyone needs more pictures or video to feel sure they know what they're buying, just ask.

PM me to make your deal on this rare and amazing title!

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
$9000

Many comments I've received like to point out the Pinside value is closer to $5500 USD. Not to sound like a PSA, but importing a game, exchange rates aside, holds a certain level of additional expenses. This is a rare game. Not originally distributed in Canada. I obviously incurred the expenses related to importing this myself. That has to reflect in the prices of games being resold to a degree. Expect to pay more in Canada. We should be used to it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwood mIkea
Status
Not open for further replies.