• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Top Tier on Tour - Louie's Mancave and Arcade [4K60FPS]

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
-Now recorded in 4K 60 FPS!!!

On this tour, we start the year off with a bang! Francesco picks me up and we are invited to Louie's mancave and arcade. Cigar smoking, drinking, blasting music, yelling and swearing like sailors, oh, and playing in a small pinball tournament, haha! The most fun I have had at a arcade get-together ever in my life since I started collecting arcade and pinball machines in 2012! We do a full arcade tour and sit down with Louie and how he got started in this crazy hobby. I didn't want to leave.

All this and more in this video...

Enjoy,

Steve

Reactions: Pinballer

Ponzie

Oct 3, 2017
Ottawa
@Kavliari Is a great dude. My buddy and I bought a few pins from Louie last year.
Still enjoying them!
Fun tour of his epic mancave....

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Great pinball cave for sure Louie. Makes the rest of us look bad :) Where do you get all those life size figures? The Elvis would look great next to my Elvis :)

neo_geo

Aug 26, 2014
Montreal
Awesome game room man. Love to see everyone's personal touch and it definitely gives me ideas and inspiration for my own. Thanks for the share!

Paul DeCristofaro

Oct 18, 2019
Toronto

On this tour, we start the year off with a bang! Francesco picks me up and we are invited to Louie's mancave and arcade. Cigar smoking, drinking, blasting music, yelling and swearing like sailors, oh, and playing in a small pinball tournament, haha! The most fun I have had at a arcade get-together ever in my life since I started collecting arcade and pinball machines in 2012! We do a full arcade tour and sit down with Louie and how he got started in this crazy hobby. I didn't want to leave.

Enjoy,

Steve

Right Steve!!!!
Amazing place !!!

Reactions: TopTierArcade

Wizards Den

Apr 18, 2014
Whitby
pinballleds.ca
I bought two games from Louie but it looks like several people bought games. His kid needed room for hockey training so I am sure in the next 2 years he will be back to 20 plus games. He loves pinball.

Louie games can be bought back at same price you charged me. Minus the cigar smoke!!!!

Paul DeCristofaro

Oct 18, 2019
Toronto

Enjoy,

Steve

Steve you the man!!!