• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Torpedo Alley

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
That didn't last long. What did Mike say to you? Damn enabler. I left at 11 pm and it was "No new games. I'm full up." Wish you had bet me. :lol:

Cheers,
Duane

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
TwilightZone said:
That didn't last long. What did Mike say to you? Damn enabler. I left at 11 pm and it was "No new games. I'm full up." Wish you had bet me. :lol:

Cheers,
Duane

mwong168 left at 1am and we had a discussion about Torpedo Alley. He agreed with me that it is a fun game so I need one.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Yeah I left around 1am on Saturday and I apparently did pretty well on the Hulk (Gottlieb) too. Jason should seriously look into getting a tankless water heater because he can probably squeeze in one more in that room. This late visit was the highlight of my entire weekend in Ottawa because the weather was pretty cold to be outside. The locals are the worse at giving directions because nobody would reference street names and give directions all sounding like the Konami Contra code FFS :FP:

Anyways, it was nice to finally meet you in person Duane and exchange some good stories. I also got to meet and deliver Brock's Hulk LE to Pinball Junkie (aka Frank) who was very happy and really appreciate your hospitality opening your home to my entire family. I will have to take you up on that offer next time to play but I had to see part of my contribution to Jason's mostly folded up collection in person.

TwilightZone said:

You should have bet him because I am going to check out a local game for him this week and he said if it works 100% and nice shape he is buying :FP: I was there for 3 hours and only about 15 mins of pinball was played and it was enough to put Frankenstein on my radar in the near future. I think Duane will probably agree Frankenstein ain't no Torpedo Alley :lol:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
mwong168 said:
I was there for 3 hours and only about 15 mins of pinball was played and it was enough to put Frankenstein on my radar in the near future.

I played this in A-town for the first time and was pleasantly surprised as well.
Same for Godzilla

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Good thing Wong's enabling focus is on our Nations capital area currently and as of late.
For myself, and I am sure Drano, as well as some of the other GTA guys I bet, we need a chance to catch our breath and find more space, or relax.

Jason, if you are truly full up after 3-4 more games, lookout whomever is next on Mike's enabling list! Get ready now. lol
Will keep eyes peeled for Torpedo Alley. Still have never seen or played one yet.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
WARLOCK said:
Will keep eyes peeled for Torpedo Alley. Still have never seen or played one yet.

Trust me Scott, you won't miss one if you see it :lol:

image-1.jpg

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
mwong168 said:
WARLOCK said:
Oh, there you have it. Wong is back in full enabler form again!

I never stopped and never will Scott ;)

I know you won't, and that you never did bro! lol
Really tough game to locate, so very nice job finding one.

Maybe I will send you a crazy rare EM to locate to really test your skillz if you ever get bored and have nothing to do.
Kinda kidding, but maybe not.......................................

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Yeah thanks anyway Mike but the whole reason that got re-listed was because I asked the guy last night via pm if it was still for sale. He then said I am just gonna re-post it :FP: i said wtf...I am interested why are you re-posting. He then said he would hold onto it for me until late July. Thanks anyway for keeping an eye out brotha. Looks like I am getting a Torpedo Alley in July :D

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Williams Fan said:
Yeah thanks anyway Mike but the whole reason that got re-listed was because I asked the guy last night via pm if it was still for sale. He then said I am just gonna re-post it :FP: i said wtf...I am interested why are you re-posting. He then said he would hold onto it for me until late July. Thanks anyway for keeping an eye out brotha. Looks like I am getting a Torpedo Alley in July :D

Congrats!