• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Torpedo Alley

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I am sure Duane shares the same enthusiasm as you in regards to this and many of your wanted posts :)

Congrats and finally finding and getting this rare gem Jason.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
mwong168 said:
I am sure Duane shares the same enthusiasm as you in regards to this and many of your wanted posts :)

Congrats and finally finding and getting this rare gem Jason.

He actually wants this game more than me right now :eek: Thanks Mike

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Oh no! This game is going to take up valuable space. Jason keeps buying good games that I actually want to play and puts them in storage. The shit games....like TA (and not good TnA ;-) ) get set up. And then I actually have to help set up the shit games. :FP: :lol:

This game would be great in the winter. At least then it would serve a purpose -- it could be burned to keep the house warm. Watching it burn would be a lot more entertaining than playing it :lol:

Cheers,
Duane

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Pharoah007 said:
oh yeah, I can take you by and introduce you to Scabby Abby any time you like ;)

Please don't make me lock this thread or propose the locking of classifieds to Brock :lol:

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
Bahahahahaha Zak...

Way to go Jason!!!! I also can't wait to play this diamond in the rough. I think you've got a winner with Ed's pin. WOOHOO!!!!!!!