• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Tron LE Limited Edition #31 of 400 HUO 2nd Owner New price

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
I'm soooooo happy renege was finally spelled correctly. That was bothering the shit out of me.

Super awesome looking machine. If I could get money for a 45 year old kidney I would sell it in a second and buy this pin. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S stuff. GLWTS.

Haha yes it is a tricky one to spell! Thanks man. It was my holy grail pin and I spent 1000's of hours installing the mods! (ok I embellish a bit lol) but I have had my fun with it. I owned the pro and put on LITERALLY thousands of games on it and finally sprung for the LE. But now its time to set up something new and exciting!

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Mike, you are starting to tread in the waters of some very high end pins in your collection. It's fantastic but that is a whole other market. $14K can literally buy all but maybe 2 pins (single pin/purchase) at present. ;)

GLWTS

Last edited:

fantasygoat

Apr 19, 2015
Toronto, ON
Wasn't this mine? I thought you were going to keep it forever?! Ahh well, I'm still enjoying my DILE.

It came with the Arcade mod but the rest of that stuff was added after. Unless the software has been changes it's also running the alternate soundtrack, which is better IMO.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Wasn't this mine? I thought you were going to keep it forever?! Ahh well, I'm still enjoying my DILE.

It came with the Arcade mod but the rest of that stuff was added after. Unless the software has been changes it's also running the alternate soundtrack, which is better IMO.

Hey Jeremy. Yes it was my holy grail pin at the time! I spent close to $2000 in mods and a shitload of time installing them. For example I opened up the Clu ship, Flynn character and Quorra car and installed leds in them and wired them up myself. (these were not plug and play). I also bought the raw Hallmark light cycles and also opened them up and wired them up myself (using tips from pinside). I had a lot of fun modding and playing this machine. The LE sound track is awesome. Many different tracks and callouts from the pro.

I put about 2500 games on it since I bought it from you. I think I remember only 400 plays at the time I got it from you. Add that to about 8000 games on my Tron pro and I have decided that I have officially got my Tron fix. Will likely miss it but will happily play it whenever and wherever I see it in the future!

Glad you are enjoying your Dialed in brother!

Murphelman

Jul 19, 2017
Ottawa
www.twitch.tv
How about that sweet $3,500 Evil Knevel Pinball machine on kijiji or all the shit on ebay? Looks like you are hoping to find a sucker to buy your stuff.

Non-working displays? Are you seriously that hard up for cash? You don't even know if any parts on them are useable.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
How about that sweet $3,500 Evil Knevel Pinball machine on kijiji or all the shit on ebay? Looks like you are hoping to find a sucker to buy your stuff.

Non-working displays? Are you seriously that hard up for cash? You don't even know if any parts on them are useable.

I guarantee you with certainty that if I were to mention that I am just going to throw these displays in the garbage that someone would say no do not throw them in the garbage I will take them. That means they have some value. I don't know what value but I am working on finding that out. Never sold dead displays from Bally before.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com

It is pretty awesome how my listings on eBay and Kijiji are also getting price policed from an unrelated post on pinball Revolution. I am flattered though that you are personally giving me this much attention.