• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Used Firepower Backglass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completist

Feb 19, 2017
Milton, ON
Replaced my backglass in May with one i picked up from Mayfair in Allentown. Overall was never that offensive in the game but not intending to sell it so wth. Kids all look love that pin.

Back has been triple thicked. Most of the cracking is in the bottom right hand corner which sort of blends in to the planet. Across the centre is a thin scratch that would prob disappear with a quick touchup with a black paint pen. I've seen way worse FP backglasses so this might help spruce up someone's game.

PM me if interested. Trim is still on as well.

IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0084.JPG

Completist

Feb 19, 2017
Milton, ON
I didn't list a price as i don't know what a fair price to ask for it was. My main interest is to outfit a machine that could benefit from it rather than have it sit in a box. But in hindsight not posting a price is poor etiquette.

That said i'm thinking $150 or first fair offer. If needed i can put it back in the game to get some backlit pics so you can see what it really looks like..

Reactions: spiroagnew
Status
Not open for further replies.