• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Various Pinball Plastics and Key Fobs

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
I have a bunch of plastic speaker cut outs and key fobs for various Bally/Williams WPC era titles.

Titles that come to mind are: Indiana Jones, Twilight Zone, Addams Family, Dr. Who, Getaway, Champion Pub, Slugfest, No Fear... there are others. Send me a pm if there is something you're looking for and I'll take a look.

Price depends on the titles and amounts that you you want. Most should be under $20 CDN.

Last edited:

a.stebel

Jul 7, 2014
Barrie
Hi. Any Congo Fobs?

Anthony

I have a bunch of plastic speaker cut outs and key fobs for various Bally/Williams WPC era titles.

Titles that come to mind are: Indiana Jones, Twilight Zone, Addams Family, Dr. Who, Getaway, Champion Pub, Slugfest, No Fear... there are others. Send me a pm if there is something you're looking for and I'll take a look.

Price depends on the titles and amounts that you you want. Most should be under $20 CDN.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Replies were sent to those who pm'd me.

No way I can take a pic of ALL the stuff... way too many to show, Roadshow and Slugfest = yes, Congo = no, but I do have the stand up piece with the little green side pieces.... I think there's about 6 parts to it. I will look for Jack-bot, I believe I may have that fob or speaker cut out

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
image001.jpeg image31.jpeg image222.jpeg image001.jpeg image31.jpeg image222.jpeg Photos for some that asked - I have a lot going on right now and don't really come on here that much... sorry for the slow updates

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Sorry no - Slugfest... I must have already got those outta here.....

Anthony, I guess I did have the Congo stuff after all, I've got so many... I must have forgotten.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I'd be interested in the TOM keyfob (the one with the rabbit) and the CFTBL keyfob (the one pictured with the stand up display). PM me the cost and how to pay you.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
I'd be interested in the TOM keyfob (the one with the rabbit) and the CFTBL keyfob (the one pictured with the stand up display). PM me the cost and how to pay you.
Sorry Tim. Those items are already spoken for.... although the other ones for CFTBL are still available ( the smaller multiple ones )

Last edited:

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Uh... alright. I PM'd you about the CFTBL one over a week ago though so I'm a bit confused how I was scooped on this one. Where's the WH2O one you spoke about in your PM? Is that available or did I miss out on that one as well?

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
image21.jpeg No Tim - they're still available ( The WH2O - Key-fob and speaker cut outs ).

Somebody locally took all the CFTBL stuff together ( The one standup, key fob and speaker cut out ) - I still have multiples of the other CFTBL key fobs ( but only the round ones - not the larger rectangular one ) and I have multiples of the CFTBL 3-D standup still available as well.

Take a look at the photo - pics of what's still up for grabs for WH2O.

Last edited: