• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartr7

Dec 18, 2012
Nice volcano
1981 Gottlieb volcano
great player

Very nice condition of rare 1981 Gottlieb Volcano, sporting original full playfield Mylar protection
29564n8.jpg

2924ttw.jpg

dbl010.jpg

2nb7mgi.jpg

15rl95e.jpg

33xu80z.jpg

15gw41x.jpg

dxkzk8.jpg

efklt5.jpg

2j10bxe.jpg

1zn7ksm.jpg

11axy8p.jpg

Nos mpu with ground mod,
Nos sound card with ground mod,
Nos driver board with ground mod,
Nos replacement drop targets,
Nos replacement full plastic set,
Nos original transparent bumper rings to prevent wear
Original manual, cashbox, keychain, scoring cards, and 2 keys
Spare nos driver board,
Nice bright displays
LEDs installed
New rubbers
New balls

Only issue one spot target not registering.

offers intertained
thanks

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
REVOLUTION said:
Looks GREAT! Where are you located?

Stuart is located in Roseneath and my buddy Terry (budfan) picked up the JM he had listed on kijiji last week.

stuartr7

Dec 18, 2012
Hi,
spent $300 on boards then a further 300 getting them repaired and a 100 on the spare mint driver so $700 on boards alone
spent $150 on new plastics and targets and a further fifty on leds,balls,rubbers.
so perhaps the 2 backglasses, playfield and cabinet are worth $100???

so is a $1000 too much to ask?

also comes with the original warranty and paperwork.

thanks

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
Been there a few times, pick up a machine, put hundreds into it to get it going, then find out when its time to sell its really only worth half, or a little more than what you have in it, I guess pins are a personal thing, if I like the pin I dont mind spending the cash and time to get it going, but from experience , its rare to get that money back, and I get bored easy so trust me I know. This one I found Interesting, reminds me of my Devils Dare, you gave me a price , you hoped to get, which meant to me there may be wiggle room, which is always nice when a 6 hour road trip is involved, but then said you had offers of 1000$, so I bowed out, hopefully someone will get this, shame to see it stripped for parts.

eh97ac

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga
Put it on kijiji for 1200 OBO and then get your 1000 back.

Sounds like you are a mini B1 with the parting out statement

stuartr7 said:
Hi,
spent $300 on boards then a further 300 getting them repaired and a 100 on the spare mint driver so $700 on boards alone
spent $150 on new plastics and targets and a further fifty on leds,balls,rubbers.
so perhaps the 2 backglasses, playfield and cabinet are worth $100???

so is a $1000 too much to ask?

also comes with the original warranty and paperwork.

thanks

hurricane

Nov 15, 2012
Quinte West, Ontario
It'd be sad to see this one parted out and wish I had room for it. With all of the parts, etc and the condition it's in, it seems like a fair price. Hang in there and it'll sell. GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.