• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Volley Parts Help

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
I'm working through what parts I need from PB Resource to fix up my Volley. Drano already provided a link to new plastics (thanks).

The machine came with leg bolts connected to nuts on the inside but no plate, just individual nuts. I assume this is what I need for the inside is 4 of these leg-tees:

http://www.pbresource.com/hhouse/leg-tee.jpg

While we're on the subject I need new legs, according the chart I need 27" #LEG-27CA, although I know where I can get some 22" cheap ;-)

I need new acorn nuts for both Volley and Joker Poker, looks like GTB-SC125

And I'll order a manual so I can look stuff up in the future instead of guessing. I'm right so far?

Last edited:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
It's not so much a manual as it is a big folding schematic. They can be a bit tricky to read if you haven't ever used one.

If this is your first EM then make sure you order yourself a few Flexstone files and a switch adjustment tool. It's just about all you should ever need to repair an EM problem :)

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
...make sure you order yourself a few Flexstone files and a switch adjustment tool. It's just about all you should ever need to repair an EM problem :)

I just remembered that before my first machines arrived 13 months ago I was excited to get started so I ordered a few things including a leaf adjuster tool. I realized much later they aren't for SS machines

:deluxe picard:

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Bob,

The leaf adjusters work great on SS machines for pop bumpers and slink shot leaf switches! Just keep the flexstone file in the toolbox on anything with gold plated contacts.

D