• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Volley

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
And to Bob's original question, you can't go wrong with Volley or Canada Dry or any of these variant pinball examples.
Yes, Spiroagnew, Drano and I all own cc'd versions of 3 of these pins. Volley and Target Alpha for myself, El Dorado and Volley for Drano and Solar City for Rob with Drano's Volley currently in Rob's lineup on loan... with a spare Solar City I have kicking round just to be safe...
Especially fond of these EM title's. Add in a C-37 for good measure and you have my top 3 Favourite EM's.

Last edited:

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Thanks guys for all the advice and comments, I really appreciate it. I picked up the Volley from Markham this morning. The backglass is bad, the cabinet ok but the playfield is in really nice shape for the age, a few pics below.

I will continue to ask for input and I look forward to getting out to more events and putting more faces to the names. This hobby really does suck you in a little bit at a time. I guess now I'm looking for a Volley backglass and plastics ;-)

Cheers,

Bob

Reactions: WARLOCK
Status
Not open for further replies.