• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WCS goalie mod

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Great looking mod and like how you can change up the goalie too.

goalie-mod-world-cup-soccer.jpg

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Be careful buying from hassanchop. He sold me a set of Dr Who cab decals and told me they were next gen. When they arrived they were a poor quality knock off that you could see the lines in the ink from the printer. When i asked him about them he instantly stopped replying.
I paid $210 euro for them and then had to pay $46 Canadian to ship them back so paypal would get me a refund, paypal then closed my case as the shipping is taking too long to get back to Portugal and im out almost $300 and have nothing now!

hassanchop

Jul 12, 2016
Lisbon

You received the decals and sent me a pm. That pm would be enough for me to give you your money back.
After 2 or 3 days you made a paypal claim. I told you that week that I was on vacation in Scotland so checking emails and other stuff when you are on vacation on another country it's a little harder as you would expect, since you don't have wi fi most of the time and many other reasons.
Since you didn't wait for my response because I was on vacation, I responded to the paypal claim when I got back.
You won the case and you will receive your money back.
This saturday paypal said it was taking too long so the case was closed. But I'm not paypal, and I don't give a damn what paypal says, you will receive the money when I get the decals because that's the right thing to do.
Again you have a problem with me and I'm the last person to know about it, since you come here on a weekend to present your problems to everyone. I don't live inside a computer and on the weekend I'm with my family having family time. A simple pm and waiting for my response would be enough.
So please wait for your money because you will get your money.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
That's all I'm asking. I wanted to keep this in pm but you never responded back. That's why I never posted anything before. I mean it's been a month since I received the decals and never heard anything from you.
I waited a whole month, I really wanted to keep this between us but once the claim was denied and zero communication from you I ran out of options.

I bought congo side blades from you a year ago and they were nice no complaints.

Once I receive my money back I willpost here and let everyone know.

hassanchop

Jul 12, 2016
Lisbon
Do we have to have this conversation at 100 different topics?....

The pm came on my vacations and you were aware of them, and the claim was denied this saturday. Saturday/vacations I'm usually not working...