• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

What do you Think?

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
So I have a lead on a routed Getaway, and wondered how high I should set my limit. I already have a number in mind but just wanted to see if others felt the same way:
- game is very dirty
- all flippers, pop bumpers, slingshots, etc. are weak and will need to be rebuilt
- playfield has been touched up in spots
- some burnt out bulbs throughout
- DMD appears to be running well
- cabinet fade, dings, etc. (to be expected)

I'm not concerned about the work aspect as I enjoy fixing games up, just wondered what the price should be for this game in this condition.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
A nice example sold a few weeks ago from a TOPL member for $2000 which didn't last long. I would be most concerned with the playfield touch ups as I have seen some pretty bad jobs in the past. The rest of the stuff just sounds like general maintenance like coil stops, sleeves, bulbs, etc... which shouldn't cost you too much anyways. I would check the boards and under playfield for hacks as operators tend to get creative and use whatever they have onhand in their toolbox or whatever they can find on location.