• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

What if

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I would buy all used. Premiums are worth around $9-9.5k and Pros around $6.6-$7k these days used, without the HST. Other DMD games are usually around $5-7k.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I don't think the op is asking us to spend his money, I think he is asking how you would spend your hypothetical money if you had it to spend. The buy what you like is obvious if that is the case. I'd buy used too to stretch the dollar but what I'd buy seems to change with the weather. Right now Deadpool and Stranger Things premiums would be right near the top for sure.

Reactions: WARLOCK

Mike Walsh

Aug 12, 2017
C.B.S. , Newfoundland
First off, welcome to PinRev
Stoney Creek Pin Head!
I'm a classics guy. I would do Medieval Madness and Attack From Mars and maybe a solid state version of Joker Poker
( gotta love the chimes)! That should chew up most of your budget. If you can find them used!

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
What sort of game do you like? Is theme important to you? Do you want quantity or quality? How many games do you want to own at one time? How good are you at fixing things (some mfg's seem to require a bit more tweaking than others)?

Need more direction.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
From experience, there is some satisfaction from owning the title you gave all that allowance money to back in the day.
That's the title that brings back the memories for me.
It may not have all the bells and whistles, but it holds a special place.

May 16, 2020
Stoney Creek
Morning Guys, I would like to thank those whom have offered advice but I am only looking to generate discussion and meet some new friend - I wish I had 25K to spend. having said that - what are your opinions on Elivira House of horrors. Thanks for the welcome Mike!

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I find the key is to have people to call on.
When stuck somewhere it's great to PM someone in the area that can recommend pins on location in the area.

cuebert

Sep 7, 2018
Smithville
Love EHoH...just outside my price range right now. One day though...
I've flipped it a couple times and really liked it. Wifey liked it too so hopefully that helps the purse strings get a little looser...lol