• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ANSWER What is a Doctor Who Worth These Days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Looking at a Doctor Who in the US. What do you think a Doctor Who is worth these days in Canada? Not many sales on this site recently. In great condition but no mods or upgrades. Thanks.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
It is one of the rarer B/W DMD's and is a very popular theme and game. They did make 7000 of them but they just don't come for sale often. I would say around $4000 for the one you described.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for the feedback. There are a few on Pinside that have sold below this amount but they typically have a lot of fade to the body or damage to the cabinet. I would think $3,000US would be reasonable if in good condition.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Pinside archive:
Doctor Who $2800 USD
Now there's a listed starting point. Just need to adjust for exchange and condition.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I am heading down to Pintastic on Weds and the Doctor Who seller is right off the highway. The only problem is I commit to the machine on the Weds, and then if I see something I like at Pintastic, I have no way to bring it back.

Completist

Feb 19, 2017
Milton, ON
I know that feeling. I prearranged for pins in Allentown so was already full heading back... for me they were two pins on my list but didnt know if id find something else, or a better deal . Just go with your gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.