• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

What was your FIRST GAME?

b1buwg97

Nov 14, 2012
London
I honestly do not recall- I do remember bidding on a SMB-Mushroom World at Starburst like in 96' I didn't win, right around then I bought my first upright. A Orignal Donkey Kong I got for 70 bucks (fully working) which I stripped after about 2 weeks to build by 1st mame cab, mame played about 40? games back then MAYBE. I recall finding mame one day searching the interwebz for a game called Mappy to play on my PC since I found a version on Ms Pac :)

1st pin was either, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Super Mario Brothers, or Charlies Angels. Yjink my SMB is in Sunny's barn actually

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
Paragon. Bought it off eBay ( didn't know any better at the time ), then drove to Cleveland to pick it up. Didn't want to detach the head in case I couldn't figure out how to put it back together, so my wife had to help me drag a one-piece, wideass pin into the basement. Nice initiation into the hobby.

She had no idea what was to come...... :mrgreen:

My first pinball buy via lespac is playboy bally. 20 year in the basement, in excellent condition backglass + playfield 9.5/10 and cabinet 9/10. I sold because big offer $$$$. One year past and i regret my playboy. I rebuy one in good condition and i fully restauration. Now it's a keeper.