• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

What Wax Do You Use?

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Anyone know of another Canadian shop that sells this paste wax? eShine is out of stock.

[EDIT] Amazon has it in stock.

What do you guys use for polish? Anyone ever try this one?

Last edited:

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Ordered the XXX Hardcore on Drano's recommendation.

Hope it comes in a plain brown wrapper, or at least get a chance to explain.
Ha! I'm going to order the same stuff and get the 3 pack of 6-oz sprays too. One of them being the Stripper Scent. I'll let you know if it comes in plain paper.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Mothers pure caranuba wax is what i use. I had too order it but works great and smells good enough to eat :)

"pure carnauba" or "100% carauba" waxes are fiction invented by marketing departments. No such animal... it would be physically impossible to use pure carnauba as it would be a rock solid brick or it would come in flaked form. Even 50% would be nearly impossible to use.
You want something with a high content for sure... but don't be taken in by the marketing.

kiwi

Dec 27, 2015
Ontario, Canada
I bought the hardcore paste on Drano's recommendation and it is excellent.

I also ordered some of the blitz paste from pinball life but haven't used it yet.

Where did you get the wax from?

Also, how often should you wax a playfield? I have a new Stern with maybe 100 games on it.
Also, I got new hi-gloss balls from PinBall Life recently.