• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TIP What's used at the Playdium store?

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
usually they have a couple games coming off route in the back room for sale. Has anyone been there recently to see what's back there? I'd assume they change inventory regularly, but occasionally there's been some great games for sale.

Has anyone purchased a used game from them? What the experience like? I haven't bought a game there since the auctions in the back bldg.

Anyone know when the next online auction might be? Are they regular, or just held whenever?

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
I bought the Tron they had in stock about 1.5 months ago. At first someone told me it was sold but when I called back the other seller told me it was on hold with no cash retainer... Needless to say the game got to Ottawa nicely packed and in a timely fashion. Game was as described. Guylaine sent me some images and we finalized the deal All in all a great experience...I just wished I didn't have to pay the taxes LoL.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
I would have been pretty upset if I was the guy that had it on hold. Sometimes the sales guys tell you "oh don't worry, you don't need a deposit, we'll save it for you".

Jordan B

Sep 8, 2015
Vernon, BC
I've never been into a storefront/warehouse, but they run auctions here:

pointandclickauctions.com

Current auction is running out of Texas, but I think all their auctions go online now?

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
They run all their auctions online, but they also have random returns they sell off the floor from time to time.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I think the online auctions have been every 6months or so. Spring and fall if I remember correctly and it's been months since the last one. Maybe another will be soon

goodmanners

Jun 17, 2014
Mississauga
There was a Rolling Stones in the back. An Iron Man in the back. A Metallica marked sold. There is also a Metallica in front that looks used.

seb951

Jul 6, 2014
Canada
Yes, about 1.5 months I inquired about a Tron machine at Playdium. It was home use only, good pictures ... I think maybe I was about to buy it but then decided not to because of some house renos. I think the hold was from me.